Ok lesson learnt:

• Will get some more VCA:s - typically I haven't had any need for too many as my patches tend to be quite small and not covering the whole rack at the same time. But yes, it would be more easier to make more advanced patches and more complicated setup.
  • Vermona is here to stay, really like the modules. Actually the size is great - I don't like too cramped modules. Especially the LFO is lovely!
  • Noise based sources would be great for drum sounds, have to dig deeper with that. One option is to use ER-301 for that, but it might be a bit of a waste.
  • Forgot to mention that I have an old 16 channel line mixer only for eurorack mixing duties and sends to my fx pedals - so that takes a lot of mixing duties. I cannot easily route audio back to eurorack from that, so it's kinda end of signal chain anyway. I'll check some mixers to do the stuff on rack as well before the mixer.

So, for VCA's I have been checking Intellijel Quad VCA or Mutable Veils. Intellijel Linix could be for some mixing duties and I have been interested of Intellijel Planar actually for a long time. It's pretty expensive, though.