! [My Rack] (ModularGrid Rack)

Hi there,

I am completely new to this kind of music/sound making/design. It is really daunting to choose between the tons of modules out there. I would like to create generative music, ambient patches, down tempo, etc. but also being able to integrate this in my normal recording workflow with Ableton. So normal voice, guitars, etc.... After listening to a lot of youtube and what modules they were using to make it, I came to the rack above. I also ordered an arturia beatstep pro for the sequencing. I still have in my studio a machine mk1, MPK225, APC-40,etc..; and newly acquired a book on Midi (Midi Power! by Robert Guèrin) because I still don't know too much how it all interfaces with each other. For instance, how can I bring a microphone in the modular? I mean, I want to talk or sing in the microphone and do stuff with it....what module allows me to do it?
What are your opinions on my decision for the starting modules? Taking into account what I am trying to achieve.
All comments and suggestions are more than welcome and I am looking forward to meeting this community in cyberspace or IRL.
Kind regards,
Kristof aka Snuckyfication