1. allow the addition of "outside modules" i found the planner to be TOTALLY useless because it didn't include modules i'm interested in, particularly the metasonix rk2 xs-vca (tube VCA) which i consider essential. there were 1 or 2 other modules i wanted to add that weren't in your database as well. (PARAGRAPH) i had to do all of my planning in photoshop after resizing every module to 400 pixels height so i could drag & drop them into "blank rack" documents so i could include the metasonix filter and whatever else isn't in your database

2. add HP as a search term. when building racks, it gets harder & harder to finish them, especially when there's an odd number of HP available. searching for 1hp yields SOME results, but i'm positive not ALL. it should not only be a search term that helps people fill all available space, but it should be linkable to module types eg. 9hp filter (if any exist)

3. you need more categories. i'm new to all this and just trying to educate myself, but there have been several instances where i'm looking for a specific type of module or feature that isn't offered eg. FM. there aren't a lot of FM VCOs, but it would be nice to be able to zoom in on those as well as more common types of modules that shouldn't be crammed into utilities but have their own categories like voltage modulators. (PARAGRAPH) i think i tried looking for that "special" triangle type VCO (dixie II etc.) and found nothing along with "hot topic" vactrols. again... when finishing a rack, one might be looking for a specific type of VCA etc. that compliments the other types already slotted

4. offer filter (& other module types) clone types as a filter SEM, ARP, moog, MS20, WASP, polivoks etc.

5. offer module color as a search filter. i can't stand the look of mismatched racks and would add a row just for black modules and fill that up with whatever before building a mismatched

6. fix your forum tex editor that can only count to 2. this is idea #6 even if the text editor hides it. apparently, when you create a second paragraph in a numbered item, the forum IGNORES YOUR numbering and resets the list to 0. i had to merge paragraphs to fix what your text editor broke

7. speaking of hiding... DON'T HIDE MODULE REVIEWS!!! i look at a module that supposedly has 47 reviews, but go to the page... nope... no reviews. i haven't tried it since joining, but it should be public info seeing you advertise it. i despise such bait and switching