Hi Community,
I am a (singer-) songwriter and I am recording my songs in my own little home recording studio. After checking out multiple vids on the Moog Mother 32 I am planing to purchase one for my next recording project. Heard some great patches that could be the basis for a song, also some great sound effects that could perfectly match with my recordings. So my setup will have to be some sort of a swiss army knife, not so much of just one purpose (like focussing on noise etc.). I am very fascinated by the modular world. So most probably I will continue my journey, once I have started. But that will be another project.
For now I am looking for modules that will be a good combination for the mother. So far I have understood that another VCO and VCF, also some effect units should be helpfull. The modules shouldn´t be too difficult to understand or too complex, as I am only just beginning.
Also I will buy the modules step by step, due to financial limitations. This very tiny rack should match with the size of the mother, so that I can put it in the moog tier.
This is what I have been thinking about until now. Are there alternatives? Suggestions for more modules (there is some space left Jens ):
Thanks in advance for all the advice, comments and ideas.
Cheers