Hey, as I overflew answers, I'd say: I cannot add anything new. But I can push what was said before:
Looking at your rack before even looking at the answers shows, that you may have started out with the want of "experimental drones" and have a sweetspot for those gnarly "integrated" droners (I do and there is no shame in that :P).

Considering "techno" can be very different from taste to taste (I think we just leave the genre-discussion aside as far as possible to stay out of hypergeeking here :-D ), I'd say, if you want to combine that seemingly big interest in droning with structured machinized beats, you can ditch some modules in favour of VCAs - and mind you that Mixers and VCAs in the most classical sense differ from being controllable via external voltages (envelopes regularly). - With some more VCAs at hand, you can easily create a ducking-effect with an inverted envelope, which is good for the kick to persist in a droney techno-patch. If I had that system in front of me, I'd get rid of some soundsources, just in my personal taste, the relation between them and what else you have, feels a bit unbalanced.

For sequencing, I see Pam's and the Moskwa, which feels like a pretty good point to start, especially with technoid repetition. I personally prefer having some Logic-modules to create a few more intricate rhythms more easily, but: Pam's New Workout has Logic in it, so you don't necessary need a logicmodule to have that kind of fun.

Also: ADSRs are nice in conventional synthesizers with keyboard-input, but with more percussive stuff, snappier modules like your Pipslope will do great. Maybe add a cyclical modulationsource (an LFO or you look into your oscillators, some can go into sub-audiorates well enough).

Sad to hear that you think about getting rid of the Grendel, I think that is quite a capable voice for all things "not that melodic" and a strong ground for building dense audio.

Adding to that: I once started out with collecting modules and trying to get as much as possible - which was interesting and tought me valuable techniques, at first. I have later on sold so many modules with a relation of around "4 sold, one new bought". Gave me the opportunity to slowly get to more functional modules, to pick certain ones that are so good as tools that I have 2, 3 or even more of the same one. Take for example a filter: there's some nice ones at good value which then have less cv-patchpoints and therefore are not as versatile, allthough greatsounding.

And here, for a bit of inspiration, a few top picks, I would slap into that case without hesitation:
- Intellijel Quad VCA -> 4 VCAs, normalization to use as a monomixer, switchable response, boost-switch, attenuator in front of the CV-input per VCA (some might now go for other VCAs because of their soundquality, but I think, they sound great and give your system a very good jump upwards in possibilities)
- Make Noise Maths -> yeah I know, boring recommendation but considering price and usage, in case of what you already have, this would also really improve your possibilities big time/ otherwise: stock up on your Pipslopes for example to have a reliable point to come back to
- a Frap Tools 321 -> for all those operations on voltages that are not exciting but help you getting most of your control-voltages (and can also be used as a simple mixer...for good measure)

And now, after all that rambling about, I realize, I could just copy your rack and configure it...wait...

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_2468014.jpg