Thread: Thread title

@wishbonebrewery, first of all, you have one of the best job in the world!
I understand what you are trying to say, and appreciate it. I'll always try to act as zen as I can.
Hi @ferranadsr
yeah, writing on a forum is a voluntary action, from both perspectives.
A guy write some random unfair nonsense about a specific brand (Klavis) due to his error, as Sythic let him noted.
Even after a kindly and constructive response from me and other users, not even a "thank you guys, it was an error of mine, now I have better understanding of things, and I can move on making music" from the OP. He instead send PM saying this place is toxic, calling gaslighters, ecc... then he leaves Modular Grid... pretty childish eh?
Sounds also pretty arrogant to me and I'm tired of folks like this who think they know everything.. so I posted the meme (in my opinion a funny one) maybe it will be usefull to someone who will likes to bash manufacturer in the future without thinking for a second.
In the meme I'm not giving a F*"! off to anyone, nor using any disqualification, insults or name-calling, I'm sorry if you see this things. I see more of - to give the right dimension to the problem. Personally I found the meme funny and non offensive, but we all have a different opinion, it's clear that this meme disturbs you/other users and I removed it.
What disturb me, however are people making false statement, I really like Klavis modules and I want them to be in the eurorack game for a long time, not out of business buried by lies spreaded out by arrogant people. Spreading false myths or insinuation apt to cause harm to a brand is pure defamation, OP even says Mutable Instruments was low quality and had bad support...??? Cooome ooon, how can you say things like that? you shoot on your feet, there's a limit to anything. It's a niche market, companies close, there's chip shortage in the world and personally I feel we don't need any false claim like this, especially under the link of a brand's module in a modular synth forum.
cheers and good music to all!