I enjoy my Indian Reasonator v4, you can make entire patches with it or use it for subtle ambient backgrounds.
I'd say the Trigger in and drum out aren't really needed. Probably a module suited to a specifically 'weird' or bigger case but I can imagne you'd have lots fun with it and the 2hp loop and you could put it through Rings as the reasonator its meant to be for some processing.
I've combined the output from the Indian reasonator with sine waves and put that through a wave folder, lots of ways to treat the output in inthersting ways.
If you are able to dial in your modulation carefully you can make it fairly repeatable too if needed but it can take a bit of faffing about. but yeah, stick it through Clouds, Mimeophon, a big Shimmer Reverb from your FX Aid etc, all lots of fun in my opinion.

It could be thought of as a one-trick-pony but it all depends what you do with it, I'd personally fill your rack with other things first and wait for your next Case or bigger rack before getting the IRv4

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery