Thread: Thread title
Humdrum:
Yes, I have reached out to Klavis, and i dont need to prove myself to anyone on this forum. This place is obviously toxic. I am simply letting others know about my experience. Take it or leave it, but denying someones experience based on you person perseption is gaslighting. Super not cool. This isnt the only busted module im dealing with at the moment but i wont get imto that cause im sure noone here will belive me anyway. I wont take up any more time on your forum. Here is a video of the issue. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mNvoETjin7nBAN_JE1X5QiPtYTPpy2NL/view?usp=drivesdk

Stop putting words in my mouth.
I'm not deny anything, and I see you like the word gaslighting, cool.
As I said I think that you have been very unlucky, and maybe exaggerating things out of frustration, (you diss Klavis and Mutable Instruments, 2 of the most respected brands in the eurorack format, and for a reason, with unparallel support and quality)
The fact that you had issues with some modules doesn't make the brand horrible and low quality.
If a module is defective or doesn't suit your needs you have warranty and can send it back to the reseller or shop.
I think the best solution is to contact Klavis, and link the video of your issues to them. You said that you already contacted Klavis. What's the response? I Hope you can resolve the issue