I'm not going to have that much of a go at the b-company modules - it's a matter of (your) conscience and ethics if you buy them or not - but supporting small manufacturers (ie everyone but the b-company) - who are more likely to inovate - is definitely a better way to go imo & I'd replace all of those if it was me...

other modules that could be removed:

scales... midi to cv and pitch cv from Ableton etc should be quantized and Pams can be used as a quantizer (& random pitch source) amongst other things... so why scales?????

link... can you not just use 1/8" -> 1/4" cables???

magneto - it's very large in such a small system - there are many other delays out there...

btw the befaco instrument interface is great!

do you really need so many inputs???? not enough mixing capability to take advantage of them in such a small rack with so little processing???

which leads to not enough utilities to support the modules... (including mixing)

I'd suggest taking a look at my signature and spending some time thinking about it and how it relates bith to your rack and mission statement...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities