can't agree more with what @HGSynth is saying above...

I'm not convinced more modulation is needed, in fact I'd probably go with less - and add more utilities to leverage the modulation that's there to produce more (& more interesting) modulation...

so more mixers (& usually I'd say more vcas - but I think you have more than enough) especially and End Of Chain Mixer (or more sub mixers) & at least 1 matrix mixer (predominantly for modulation purposes) would be useful...

more things like switches, attenuverters, clock dividers etc & even some mults... & yes I know pams can do a lot of clock division - but an external one is also useful... for example send an audio signal into a clock divider - /2 = -1ve, /4 = -2ve squarewave outputs (bassline)

also some control modules would be a good idea - so you can make big overall changes easily - but at that point an extra case might be useful - so you can have one vertical and one horizontal... this would also make room for a decent sequencer (I like the erica black) & EOC mixer...

one of those analogies @HGSynth mentioned above is my signature... take a look at it and spend some time thinking about it and how it applies to your rack... especially the formula!

hope this helps...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities