thank you so so much for the reply!! super useful.

No problem, good!

oh i wish i had a mom32, i have a midi keyboard komplete kontrol m32 :) i'd trade anytime hehe

ah I misread (or mis-assumed) - I only really know modulars, guitars, effect pedals and some older synth stuff

hehe touchè the original plan was to get plaits, but then a quite cheap rings came about and i couldn't let it go :) but get your point i'll definitely keep it in mind.

often happens like that...

sweet, i'll swap things out later and evenirally get the bigger AID

I'd really prioritise the pro - I had the xl for at least a year before the pro came out & like a lot of these multi-function modules it got stuck on a single algorithm... until I bought the pro... plus the pro has a basic scope built in which beginners often find useful - although patching whatever signal into a simple vco (some of the plaits modes will work) and listening is just as good if not better (use your ears not your eyes!!!)

the MIDI i guess would be to play it piano style, but yes surely not my top priority.

yeah but remember not polyphonic...

do you have any suggestion for the mixer?

just to recap
Pam -> (plaits & rings ) -> maths -> mixer -> veils -> fx aid pro

tbh you could use veils as a mixer

do you know if i could trigger randomic/generative sequences with these modules alone or then i would need to buy beads (clones) or something similar ?do you have any suggestions?

Pams will do all that - read the manual... if you don't understand anything - just ask (no stupid questions etc)

& I think you mean marbles not beads, marbles is a (quantized) random cv and gate generaor, beads is a granular/delay/reverb and the only mutable module not open sourced (may be in the future, only Emilie knows) so could be expensive

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities