Thread: 60hp ideas

Older post, but I've tweaked a lot and I think it's now in a good place, just wondering if there's anything glaringly obvious, and I had a question. Just clarifying again, I want textured very glitchy music, and I realize fully accomplishing what I'm thinking with a rack this size won't be possible but I think with some other hardware I can probably get close.

I just discovered the Qu-Bit Data Bender which is something else I think would be great for what I'm trying, and I'm wondering if since the Morphagene is really the only sound source, is having the Mojave somewhat redundant? I really like the module and I know I'll end up with it at some point, I'm just not sure I'd see huge benefits from it with the limited size, in the meantime would Data Bender be a better option?

It would be more of a hassle, but I also have a 124hp rail I can probably cut down to 84 or so hp, and construct a case for that and fit them both. Kind of a disorganized post, sorry, but any advice would be great.
Edit:(Might just take a second to update, but for me the link preview is showing an older version of the rack, as a heads up)

ModularGrid Rack