Thank you for replying! I see what you mean about the SWN being more of a replacement due to overlap with the Grone2. Good call! I went and searched vids on the 4ms and found this

After the 5:17 mark... now that is what I'm after, sounds similar to this! Stuff you would hear on a horror or scifi soundtrack, without sounding cheezy. I also love the fact that the 4ms is like half the price, so now I can purchase support modules for it. As for that; since I'm new at this whole Eurorack thing (I'm coming from Reason), I'm guessing, a Maths is in order also? Here is my rack idea so far:
ModularGrid Rack
Please... if you have any criticisms, let them fly. I really would like to make informed decisions before going further. For context; this is a dedicated Drone/atmospheric case that will be used together with a Korg Wavestate, MPC one (for percussive elements), and a 1010 Blackbox (for sampled elements), all going into a 1010 Bluebox mixer. I also have an Artuia Keystep 37 to input into the case. Kind of a performance rig for livingroom "gigs". I also would not mind sharing jams on social media from time to time. Thanks in advance for any assistance!
PS: for some reason my rack shows incorrectly on this post, but the linked one is updated.