Hello everybody,

after beeing very interested in eurorack for some years now I finally put aside a little bit of money to start my first rack. Since I am on a budget I want to make a 6U/104HP.
I made a first concept here and would like to hear your opinions and advice
ModularGrid Rack

My idea for this rack is to be a solid studio companion and analog sound design tool for somewhat harder techno. For that I wanted the Mindphaser since I just loved everything I heard about it :) I also liked the sound of the black polivoks and the wasp filter.
But I also just want to have fun with it and be able to jam without to much trouble. So I included some Drums and percussion as well as the bassline module.
Since the size is a bit limiting I decided to use a Beatstep Pro as the main sequencer and record everything directly into an external mixer. The Rack will only be making an manipulating sound.

I wanted to include some effects and use the Ghost mostly for my drum bus and the noise engineering effects for synth voices. But of course thats interchangeable. I like the Quart and ochd and was always amazed of the possibilities of Maths (also I'm a mathematician^^) . The rest of the space, I tried to fill up with as many utility stuff as I could.

So what do you think? Is this a good setup? Am I missing something? Can I improve things? Do I have a decent amount of VCAs?

I also made a bare minimum set with wich I plan to start and expand it over time. So I can get into the workflow and better decide what I really need. And also I don't have to spend so much money at once. I would also love to hear what you think about this setup :)
ModularGrid Rack

Thanks so much in advance!