Hello everyone. Newbie alert... at least with the Erorack stuff. For a little context, I have been creating Rhythmic Dark Ambient material for some years with Reason Studios software on a PC/laptop as a hobbiest. I've been wanting to put together a Eurorack system just to have a little tactile performance fun at home, to integrate with other hardware I have, or to just drone-out by itself on the living room floor. Right now I have an MPC One for rhythmical/percussive elements, a Korg Wavestate, a 1010 Blackbox for sample playback and a 1010 Bluebox for mixing it all down. I would love to put together a Erorack case, dedicated to Dark Drone soundscapes to round everything out, preferably around the size of 6u/104HP. After a couple of month’s research, this is what my tentative plan is as far as intial modules go, based on my current budget. Sound generators: Maneco Labs Groan Drone 2 and the Maneco Labs Groan Wave. I loved the demos and the sound produced. Zlob Diod Chaos(x2) for modulating the Groans. Feedback Modules Mix KM for mixing the 2 Groans and any other future sound generators (possibly an E352 Cloud Terrarium) together. Maneco Labs Otterley Dual Reverb and an Erica Synths Black Stereo Delay2 as send/return effects on the Mix KM. Cosmotronic Messor Stereo Compressor to glue the mix together after the Mix KM and the Befaco Output v3 if I need balanced outs for any reason. All packed in a TipTop Audio Mantis 6u 104HP case. Does this sound like a feasible plan, or am I off base as far as the Erorack system goes? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!