There are many modules that allow this work: choose the 'Sampling' function in the 'Modules' section (Module Finder) and you will have a long list of modules for this.
This way please :)

Then, you can still associate any other module that will fold the result, distort, create an envelope, place it in a space (with more or less reverb)... Any traditional complementary modular function.

In theory there are two sound synthesis techniques for dealing with acoustics; there is the traditionnal Sample-based synthesis and the Granular synthesis: both are well developed in the modular universe.

Everyone can work in their own way. Personally, and like many modularists, I have currently invested in granular synthesis (Qu-Bit Nebulae, Make Noise Morphagene, alongside Monsoon and Beads which are also effects, modules derived from Clouds). I completed with a more modest module (Tiptop Audio One) to include samples, considering that the computer is also a first way, upstream, powerful and fast to process any audio sources.
But again, to each his priorities, his preferences...

The looper function allows you to manipulate the audio. This function, which is the basis of the freeze function, is integrated into many modules. But many use an external looper: this is the case of the legendary Todd Barton...

-- Sweelinck

Thank you for spending the time to respond and advise, lots to unpick here - some of which I am doing such as the searches to try and pinpoint modules of interest.

The Tiptop One or any module holding a bank of samples would enable the sound to be returned to again rather than the actual radio such as the ST Modular https://www.modulargrid.net/e/st-modular-radio
This was the module that started me thinking thinking about searching for sound and exploring what I could do with it.

I am still looking forward to owning the Big T Music Monsoon (due to its size & that I own the Rangoon) at some point to work alongside a unit with samples / radio.

All responses have given me more to think about and new information which is a huge help and will aid me in making up my mind - hopefully sooner than later.

Many thanks