Thread: 60hp ideas

I'd go for a 6u/104hp case ... you will need more support modules to get the most out of the rest of your modules...
I'd want at least a couple more vcos - 1 to FM the instruo vco and one as a second sound source...

I'd hold back on the sapel (pams can do random & is probably enough in this size case) and the stochastic inspiration generator (again pams can do similar) - also both these modules are quite big for what they are in this size case

nb the chord organ is possibly only available used - the teensy 3.2 it's based on has been end of lifed

-- JimHowell1970

Thanks so much this is great, ill see what i can work out for the vcas on the 60hp. Id love to expand some more and have 124hp rails, the issue is im DIYing the case inside an older suitcase, and it mihht be hard to find one that could fit 104 hp. Your sapel comment kind of sealed the deal for me, id been debating its inclusion for a while. While I do really like SIG I see what you're saying, I'll see what I come up with without those two, definitely agree with the vco comment. Thanks again!