Hey all,
I'm feeling less than inspired with my rack, and I've spent more of my time than I care to admit, trying to find out how to best get more out of my rack, while not throwing thousands more dollars into a money pit. The more modules I sit down to try and learn about, and the more ways I figure out how to theoretically come up with a better system, none of it seems really wow me. I find myself still kind of sitting in bewildered confusion, and idk what I'm doing wrong.
A few of my modules I know I need to learn and understand more, but I still am not getting that "surprise" out of modular that I was hoping for. Of finding ways to patch things together that gives me something I wasn't planning on. While I can use my modular to further songs I currently have, I find myself constantly patching in the same ways. I'm unsure if it is just the fact that I need to spend more time actually using my modular, or if there's something that I'm completely missing; or the "dreaded" option that I just need more modules and parts. (And as stated, just looking and seeing HOW many different pieces and bits there are, it feels beyond daunting)
Apart from this case, I also have a Keystep Pro, a WMD Geiger Counter, and a Noise Engineering Loquelic Iteritas.

Any and all advice is immensely appreciated. I still feel like I'm a modular noob, finding their leggings, despite the fact that I've been in modular for about two years now.
Many thanks in advance for the help!

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_1815404.jpg