Hey,

I sent an email to Doepfer regarding this. This is the content of the email I sent:

"Good afternoon,
I am the proud owner of the above case. Very happy with it :) THANK YOU.
The technical details of the power supply give me the following: 2000 mA -12V | 1200 mA -12 V | 4000 mA 5V.
My current draw on the power supply is as follow: 1884 mA +12V | 1099 mA - 12V | 92 mA 5V.
How far can I push the system in terms of power? Is there a threshold that I should take into consideration?
I have tried to balance the +12 V evenly on the 3 rails: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/modules_racks/data_sheet/2347537
Thank you very much in advance for any help and support from you.
Best of all,
Olivier"

This is the answer I got from Doepfer as per today:

"Hello,
the A-100PSU3 outputs 2000mA@+12V, 1200mA@-12V and 2000mA@+12V. Each A-100PSU3 is tested under these conditions before it leaves the factory with so-called dummy loads.
But the A-100PSU3 will not turn on if the currents are beyond the specifications of the A-100PSU3. We discovered that some modules from other manufacturers consume more current than specified by the manufacturer during power on (so-called in-rush current). If the sum of all currents during power on exceeds the A-100PSU3 specifications it will not turn on because it is not able to deliver more than the specified currents.
Best regards
Doepfer Musikelektronik GmbH"

Hope this helps and clarifies :)