The AI discussion is pointless in my opinion. I realized it when i watched a review of a camera and the person reviewing it was saying "Sony pls make AI happen..." I was like "fuck please no". I´m into photography because of creating and not only because of the result. I mean I love it if the picture turns out to be awsome but i want to create it by myself. AI often feels like a shortcut

I never felt joy in using synth presets either. I guess thats what led me to Modular as well.
The process itself is what brings fun and knowledge in a delightful package :)
Any AI creating a sound for me will kill that nice vibe while you hear your new sound and I guess it´ll also kill the "aha effect" .
But maybe I´m wrong... maybe it´s just another way of being creative.
Anyway, I came to the conclusion that I couldn´t care less about AI synthesis. I just want to enjoy fiddling those beautiful knobs...

Professionally, thats a whole different story. I use bots like Chat GPT for lots of things. For example problems / concepts I just can´t wrap my head around. Things you can´t build on a breadboard quickly. Stuff like this... It´s fantastic in this regard. The most patient coworker I can possibly imagine :)