Thread: ClintRack

hi Blizz,

I would like to say you have all you need to start with the miniBrute and the MPC. Get to know them, learn how they vould work together before you start filling up your rack. If you know what the MPC and Minibrut can do and how they interact you know what you might want from the modules in your rack. Keep the learning curve small it always helped me in my creativity.

my two cents Niemandsland
-- Niemandsland

I'd very strongly agree with @Niemansland here...

there are a few "issues" with the modules that you've selected - too many (& too large - Magneto - imo) fx for this case... No mixing solutions... not enough modulation... a turing machine, but no quantizer (if you want to use a turing machine for pitch you will need a quantizer to make it play in a particular scale - tune the oscillator to get the set the root note)

when you are ready to commit money to modular - I'd take a look at the hints on how to get the most versatility for the least expenditure in my signature and have a good think about what it's telling you... then try again regarding what modules you want to put in your rack and those you need to support them...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities