ModularGrid Rack

Right then, thanks again @JimHowell1970 and @farkas for all your wonderful advice. I've rejigged and made a few changes below.

• Removed oscillator/optamix to make space for changes. These can come later
  • Reverted to using Maths. At the very least it'll help me learn modular concepts, plus further down the line, if I find i'm consistently not getting the most out of it THEN I can start thinking of alternatives instead of relying on reddit
  • Add a Quadrax for linear/exponential envelopes plus extra lfos if i need to and also burst duties. Feel less unsure of the amount of modulators now
  • Changed to a more traditional matrix mixer, which is actually less hp than the lion. Small knobs a concern, but at the very least i can learn on it
  • Removed ghost- initially wanted to it for extra duties outside of kick when im not using, but replacing it has meant I can squeeze in more modules
  • Added a 2hp simple panning thing which i'm planning to autopan using logic, more below...
  • Added an extra mixer to the drum channel
  • Added another attenuator
  • Added an fxaid for filtering/reverb followong mimeophon
  • Spruced up the logic by adding an eas, and a 1u flip module
  • Replaced 1u ornament and crime with Disting for quantising/plus additional support modules
  • Added a vca and cheapo low pass gate in the 1u section
  • Removed all compressors as these can come later

Feels like i'm getting somewhere, what do you guys think?