iirc the EYESY is programmable using python scripts - so you can get much more out of it than the obvious... brightness etc can be controlled programatically or by adjusting the contrast/brightness on the screen

Unfortunately, I don't programme so the finer tweaks will be lost to me.

Programming is just problem solving and python is one of the easier languages to get your head around - take an exisitng script and tweak it amd you'll be fine (won't break anything)

that one's almost definitely Lumen out fron MBP (in mono) then into LZX modular (the green looks like its the whole signal going through a doepfer a-116) and at some point it's going through the syntonie cbv01 - then out to a flat screen tv and rescanned using an iPhone

Thanks for sharing the process with me. Seems like a lot of work but the results are astounding! Looks very "analogue"!

Thanks!!! I think that's one of the main things - digital video (including Lumen, Touch Designer and digital video modules etc) always looks digital to me unless it's processed through analog hardware... it's not that it's "better" or "worse", there's just something about it... same with audio...

I started listening to it last night...

It's an acquired taste! lol!

-- Solar01

haha - it is indeed - I'm liking the less noisy, subtler tracks more...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities