Thanks for sharing your videos. When there is music to the vids, the experience is synaesthetic!!

yeah - can definitely go that way - a lot of the modulation can be shared which helps & I have a module *sensory translator) which takes audio input, splits it into frequency bands and then outputs envelopes per band...

Thanks for explaining how it works! Excellent! The Critter and Guitari EYESY syncs visuals with sounds but looks more superficial and the colours are a bit too bright.

iirc the EYESY is programmable using python scripts - so you can get much more out of it than the obvious... brightness etc can be controlled programatically or by adjusting the contrast/brightness on the screen

There were some videos which I liked a lot - perhaps, they were created with the same analogue gear but I can't tell which one. They have a retro look and a depth of perception without the digital flatness.

If you want to post links to individual videos I might be able to tell you what I used

Here's one of them - looks like a dead TV channel gone psychedelic and retro cyberpunk. Awesome!! Curious about your gear used...

[https://www.instagram.com/p/CLVM5_dBane/]

that one's almost definitely Lumen out fron MBP (in mono) then into LZX modular (the green looks like its the whole signal going through a doepfer a-116) and at some point it's going through the syntonie cbv01 - then out to a flat screen tv and rescanned using an iPhone

I had posted weblinks to my debut CD in the "You" section of the forum. You can stream the album on Bandcamp :

[https://khatulistiwa.bandcamp.com/album/the-silence-that-does-not-exist]

Tracks 4 and 5 were made solely with Eurorack. The rest with Mother-32, Lyra-8, Behringer 2600 Blue Marvin, O-coast, Strega, Recovery Mystic, Eowave Quadrantid Swarm, Wingie 2, guitar pedals and Ableton!

-- Solar01

I started listening to it last night...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities