ModularGrid Rack

hey guys,

I am very new to eurorack and bought few years back the moog sound studio dfam/mother32 and last year I got the subharmonicon. I really like the hands on approach and now the more I patch these instruments with each other’s, the more fun I have. So I decided to fall in the rabbit hole now. I would like to ask if my thoughts are right and my setup makes sense. There is no particular genre I want to make. I want to jam, have fun, record something and make a track out of it.

Here is the gear I have and want to use with my upgraded eurorack moog sound studio.
4x moogs, but maybe I will sell the subharomicon
1x mixer with balanced inputs
1x delay pedal, 1x reverb pedal via send/return on the mixer
And possible 2 pedals as inserts.
1x Digitakt for sequencing

When I was testing the dfam (vca out) with my mixer I need to lower the volume about noonish and also the gain on the mixer is the lowest. So should i still use just cables or an module like the xport?

So here comes my modular selection and why.
Mutant brain - for integration of digitakt – must have
Pamela - for clock, random and support for dfam sequencing – must have
Xport – for each synth voice to feed my mixer. Does it make sense?
Maths – you know why – must have
Samara – utility goes very nice with Batumi
Batumi – lfo musically
Ochd – lfo organic
LPG – low pass gate always wanted to have one for the plucky stuff maybe in combination with plaits.
Quad vca – must have
Some mults
Plaits – must have
Rings – would add additional flavor to the sounds I have.
Disrting ex – it does it all and good option to see what I would need in a eurorack
Tallin – I really need a distortion and this has a very small footrprint and 2x.
Scales – to get musical stuff from random voltage
Wasp + Forbidden Planet – filter to have something different than the ladder.

So now the question is: what is missing and does my selection make sense. What should I change? Many thanks for your inputs and thoughts