Hello,

I'm planning on buying my first modules in the coming months to fill an Happy Ending case from TipTopAudio.
I'm not really looking for anything generative, just a simple rack that offers a wide range of sounds.
I've been doing quite a lot of research and tried to put together some modules that are well known.
This is what I currently came up with : ModularGrid Rack

I've picked up Maths because it's well rated and seems to offer LFOs, effects and more.
Also chose Plaits as a VCO and Pamela as a clock and function module - apparently it can also be used as a quantizer or LFO ?
To fill some gaps I've added an Expert Sleeper at the end.
For the rest of the case I was thinking of something maybe like an Iteritas Alter, a mixer or another small VCA, a multiplier or maybe even a Mutable Instruments module like Beads.

I was also looking into the Polyend Poly 2, as I have a Squarp Pyramid and I thought it could be pretty great to convert MIDI sequencing into different CV outputs to control the rack from the Pyramid. I guess that would require multiple VCOs to birth different sounds, so maybe way later if I'm deeper into modular and want to expend my rack. Again I don't fully know, let me know if I'm completely wrong here.

I know there are surely some mistakes here, maybe I've missed an important type of module, any advices really is welcome.

Thanks for reading !

*Beginner not begginer, sorry..