I have put the bottom ones in order I would like to get them. Do you think Rene and Pam's Pro would be a good choice as well.
-- Indianabones007

I consider Pam's an essential module for any system. I've got PNW and might upgrade to Pam Pro at some point. When it was released a few months ago it came with lots of firmware quirks but I guess it's mostly stable now after some update releases. Still, I'd probably look out for a used PNW as they've become quite affordable as soon as PPW was released. But that's really just a matter of how much you want to spend. You'd be able to get a PNW + Happy Nerding 4x St Mix (which is great, I've got two in my system) for the price of a PPW. ^^

No experience with René here. From what I've seen and heard in demos it's really powerful and performable but it doesn't really seem immediate to me. As far as I know you can only see one channel at a time and have to switch between channel X, Y and Z in order to see what they're doing, which may be perfectly fine for other people's workflow though. Considering real estate, René and most similarly feature-rich sequencers take up a lot of space, so I decided to outsource my sequencing duties to external gear. Korg SQ-1 and Keystep at the moment. If you get the chance, you should try out some sequencers and find the one that fits your style the most. :)