For now I´m not sure about it, I´d need a small case (2 x 60hp) and the Mantis is too much big for me.
-- GrumoSound

but you will next week or next month... a smaller case will be more expensive per hp than a mantis - and an extra 88hp will give you space to expand - I know this from my own experience and from other people who have not taken my advice coming back to me and saying they wish they had taken my advice - usually within a small space of time... this is because they've filled the small case with the modules that they wanted only to discover that there were more modules that they needed in order to get the module that they wanted to work better together!

saying that - advice is given and doesn't have to be taken - so you do what you want...

just try to remember planning slightly ahead can save you money in the long run - modular synthesis is not an inexpensive endeavour and any savings are good... as you'll be able to spend the savings on more modules!

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities