You can always set little goals:

Only use Noise: filter it, sweep it, gate it, lower the volume through a VCA and something like a ADDAC103 and you get some lovely sweep-able crackle, with an envelope follower after that you can run your whole system clicking from noise crackle. You can combine Noise with low VCO and LFO like @Anthuriumsounds on Youtube does and there is a walk through of how they do it.

Always Unpatch everything: I'm bad at not doing this but it helps make you try different things, I was getting stuck leaving all my percussion section patched up.

Try some Feedback loops: You can use a simple Mixer or Attenuator to limit and control the feedback.

Single VCO: try splitting different waveforms off into different effects (Everything will be in tune), something like the MakeNoise STO is great for this with its S-Gate you can easily make a good piece from just the STO.

Use a Pitch sequence to control a filter rather than a VCO.

Use random snippets of gated audio as percussion.

Use different length Euclidean patterns to liven-up your percussion so they evolve over a longer timeframe.

Add a gate sequence AFTER your effects or add it both before and after the effects.

Thats a few things I've played with, hope it gives you some ideas or something you haven't thought of.

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery