I think 104hp is going to be too small for the amount of variation you are hoping to achieve (twinkly and abrasive).

I agree with this... and point out that black maths and PNW are unobtanium

To maximize space and gain a lot of different functions in 10hp with no menu diving, I HIGHLY recommend one of the Noise Engineering Versio modules. You can flash them with different firmware (super easy process) for the task at hand. I love the Desmodus (reverb/delay), Melotus (granular), and Ruina (distortion) firmwares. Melotus could cover your Clouds needs in a smaller footprint and give you access to even more functions if you choose to pursue them. This is one of the better investments I have made in euro.
-- farkas

another alternative might be a Happy Nerding FX Aid Pro...

although tbh in lots of cases I want more than 1 of these functions at once - delay and reverb and granular for example! so maybe at least a couple of these types of things are a good idea... which leads us back to get a bigger case!!!

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities