Finally, I could give much better feedback if this post were accompanied by a recording.
-- alerion

Hey alerion,

thx for your honest feedback!
You brought some good points I really have to think about, especially for the number of voices (maybe more modulation/Utility instead?) and of course the missing recording ;)

If you like to dive deeper into my idea, here some further information to make my intention a bit more clear:
The rack is not primarily built for improvisation or finding a sound "per accident" - therefore I'm using a smaller Rack with other modules: Steppy, Mimetic Digitalis, Kickain, etc...

I think of this big rack more like a kind of programmed machine where Improvisation comes in (or on top) while it is running a programmed schedule; kind of like the the song-mode on the octatrack / analog rytm.
Maybe 80% of the patch are still patched from 2021 and come from my experimentation and experience with the source-modules. Thats why some modules are combined in "blocks" (e. g. Shard + WASP-Filter + Electus Versio: love it) and other modules I like to use directly into Mixer (e. g. Manis).

The NerdSeq captures a few "basic-produced" tracks (all possible 176 patterns are used in the current file). No track uses all voices at the same time (except one I think), but every voice is playing a key-role for any of the tracks.
For example on BIA and Manis all CV Inputs are patched from the CV16 expanders and get controlled by Nerdseq => this way I can fully restore every ("sweet-spot") sound for a single track automatically and use voices only how I exactly want them. If I want to freak out, I use the knobs or pull/switch cables, but the modulations already kind of freak out, how I programmed them.
For backing tracks I could use Bitbox, but except the intro I don't need backing tracks at the moment. Other external gear like Octatrack oder Beatstep Pro is banished from this project (decision).

Some aspects I'm currently thinking about:
- using a CV-recorder instead of the PM Mutes (skimpy used because active elements are controlled by the patterns)
- changing a voice, e. g. throwing out BIA for another interesting thing with at least 6 CV inputs (doesn't necessarily need to be a voice, one of the tracks would need a new "hook" from one of the other voices)
- in terms of pushing further, starting a new file and make a completely new "schedule": with or without changing the patch?