hi there,
maybe this is really sad but i just woke up with this thought about a modulargrid feature which i would like share here: there a hell of a lot hypothetical racks being created here. i am also filling existing but empty rack space in my planner with desired but not yet purchased modules as well. so here goes my suggestion:

would it be possible to consider a button on every module, maybe just below the info and delete buttons, to select if the specific module in my rack does actually physically exist in my proper rack or not. one way of visually solving this could be that once the button is enabled or disabled the module in my grid turns more opaque or, respectively, is displayed in all its glory.

this just crossed my mind because the bigger rack i'm owning has many more modules which i physically own than not. but sometimes, when i would like to acquire a new addition with a little spare money i have to think which one is the one which will actually make it into the rack then. being able to visually distinguish between the ones i'm using and the ones i still need to purchase would make this process of thinking and deciding a little easier.
plus, all those dreamy fantasy racks would turn a little more realistic as well.

what do you think? is that request feasible?

thank you for all your efforts.