About the only change I would make here would be to chuck the theremin controller in row #2, shift the whole row over into that space, then use the new 8 hp space at the left end of the row for the A-119 (to the right of the mult, natch). This would put it in better proximity to the voicing so that it's easier to use external audio for part of the voicing as well.

-- Lugia

This is a good idea, however the A-178 can induce noise into susceptible modules so it's up and out of the way. The A-119 is generally being used as an envelope follower while the Joranalogue Recieve is my primary input module. Directly to the right of this modular is the 40 space server rack with my mixer/interface and rack polys. I've found these very slick right angle D-Sub adapters that let me avoid having two D-Sub snakes sticking straight up out of the WMD Performance outputs.

That Joranalogue Receive is incredible sounding, crystal clear and no noise. Same can't be said for the A-119, while not being terrible does have more self-noise and high end roll off.