1. I see 11 dual passive multiple modules between the two cases (if I'm counting correctly). That's 22 1-to-3 passive multiples! To me, that seems quite excessive, especially considering that Tiptop Audio stackable cables exist. Personally, I rarely split an output signal to more than two inputs, so I'm essentially replacing one of the 1-to-3 multiples and three normal cables with a single normal cable and one stackable cable. (But I've also never used a rack this big.)

-- Chace

Normally, I would say that mults aren't so useful in smaller builds because they take up functional space. But when you start getting into systems of THIS size, you DO want mults...because at that point, they help to cut down on the cable-snarl across the panel and can make controlling a patch a bit easier because you can easily see where your signal splits come from/go to.

Once you're into these huge Monster Case builds, the "rules" change a bit.

Anyway, this appears to be pretty well-considered in terms of what's needed and what's implemented to deal with that need. About the only change I would make here would be to chuck the theremin controller in row #2, shift the whole row over into that space, then use the new 8 hp space at the left end of the row for the A-119 (to the right of the mult, natch). This would put it in better proximity to the voicing so that it's easier to use external audio for part of the voicing as well.