Big thank you @Lugia! Knocked another one out the park
I've studied the setup and the different functionality you've added and made a little remix. Fun to mess around with and great start to work from.

ModularGrid Rack

I tried keeping the modules I have and still fit similar functionality and setup as you suggested. One thing to add is that I have an external Electron box I do drums and effects with right now. That's why I removed that effects module from the bottom right.

So, I liked the setup with multiple dual VCAs and two VCOs, but I don't like having the same module multiple time. For me a fundamental thing with modular is the mixing and matching of brands and unique takes to create one system.

1st row: I swapped the dual Plaits with a Twin Waver and two of the VCAs to other brands. The Ladik I couldn't find anywhere close to me, so jammed a Disting for the slew and whatever I might want to use it for, ended up with space for a little sampler. Haven't thought much about it, but might be fun.

2nd row: Added a midi out to help with the drum programming, but that got to tight for the A-118-2, so went with a 2hp one. Not sure if you added the A-118-2 for the S&H or the Noise? The rest of te row is the same except i manage to squeeze in my Quad VCA and output-module I already got.

Did I keep the spirit of your system, or completely missed the mark on some of its features?