OK...took a shot at this. I didn't put in a few modules (Kickall, Ears, Branches, Shades) because the Palette has some better ways of addressing what those do. Kickall, however, just didn't fit in with where this went, however, the Ears was dropped in deference to the Intellijel Stereo In, Shades gets dealt with by the two DuATTs, and Branches just...didn't really fit either, mainly because that works better if there's some logic to work with as well, and there's not.

So, looking at this as a monosynth, I went with a relatively straightforward approach...
ModularGrid Rack
Tiles: Stereo Input (from the Palette's first 1/4" jack pair), and MIDI interface, then a DuATT bookending each end of a Noise Tools (clock, noise source, S&H, slew limiter). A Stereo VCA and a Stereo Mix (which is also the output, feeding the other pair of 1/4" jacks) end things up. One bit about those last two: the VCA + first input pair could be used to fly FX in over the main mix coming off of the Q-Mix.

Row: Konstant Lab PWRchekr...shame that Intellijel doesn't put rail indicators on these, but at least Konstant Lab has that covered. Then the Tides, and a Zadar (with Nin) bracket a pair of VCAs, so that you can have VCA level control over modulation signals. As for mixing those signals, that's what the DuATTs are for. Then the Braids and the Athru have their own VCA pair...and I should note, these little dual VCAs do use the same topology as Mutable's Veils VCAs, but they save loads of space and, in this case, they downright make this thing GO. And going from zero VCAs to eight will definitely make that happen.

After that, your Blades dual VCF, then another VCA pair for post-VCF amplitude control going into either the Q-Mix, Rings, or the Stasis Leak, which gives you stereo reverb, chorus, or a tap-tempo delay with mono-in/stereo-out. Then the mixer: Alyseum's Q-Mix, which gives you four input channels with panning.

There's a lot more going on here now. With the addition of the VERY necessary VCAs, there'll be a lot more level control capability, plus you now have FX, you've got some mix/attenuator modules, proper MIDI, and so on. Definitely not a pile of "leftovers" now!