Thread: used parts

Kickass! I love these suggestions. Thank you.
I have the B100 System because it was extremely cheap to buy as used parts, and as far as I can tell seem to be good quality stuff precisely assembled etc.
The 4ms EnsOsc is quite special, and makes sounds within musical parameters (of which I know nothing), but I've figured out how things relate to each other and how to get various sounds out of it repeatedly. Its the center of my operations, that and the two LFOs.
the last patch I did was the LFOs driving the EnsOsc and the Quark quark driving the CrossFM, and clock is split into the Quark and both LFOs & Disting mk4 (set to B4), is Then I mult and mix into a quad output.
What Id like to pursue is something that would end up making -I dont even know how to explain it. Any and all idea are helpful, and these ways of thinking are priceless.
Thank you.

Hi, what do your patches look like now? Any particular type of groove? That could help. "basically inventing stuff as I go" is pretty much the way to go IMO. Any output to any input is a good mindset whe you feel a little overwhelmed... Also "let me duplicate that and see where that goes" and "does that respond to audio rate" can be fun, especially for modulation.
For a module... If you like the 100 series... The sequencer is worth a look... Clock, control and pitch... Frees up an lfo and Can open up some new doors... Even if your making Simi-generative stuff

Cheers
-- Dub007

"I believe in the noble, aristocratic art of doing absolutely nothing, and I hope some day to be in a position to do even less." -D Grey.