have you tried selecting them in datasheet view and then copying and pasting them?
-- JimHowell1970

Unfortunately, yeah, I tried that but the output doesn't seem to lend itself to a copy + paste. There's some formatting weirdness I guess I need to work around, and this is even working with plain text.

I's no biggie, but it would be really cool to be able to export a list of modules into a file format. I'm kinda surprised Modular Grid doesn't already allow for this given the Venn diagram of Eurorack enthusiasts and spreadsheet nerds must have some overlap.

-- mattmarque

As somebody who had long resigned myself to the data sheet copy/paste-into-spreadsheet workflow (with some find and replace for "ma", "mm", and "hp" in the appropriate columns), I just learned via this thread that you can view a rack as XML or JSON, under two conditions:

1. The rack belongs to a Unicorn account;
  2. The rack is not private.

Just add .xml or .json to the end, download the file, import elsewhere. For all modules, create a new rack large enough to fit all of them and then add all of your modules. Converting it for a spreadsheet is left as an exercise for the reader...

ℹ︎nformation source | Bandcamp | YouTube