Erica Synths Link probably a better (well, cheaper and less HP) option than 3 X Outs. You could potentially also lose the A-138 in favour of a VCA that can serve as a mixer (MI Veils, ALM Tangle Quartet, Intellijel Quad VCA). While Pam’s and the Black Sequencer will provide a reasonable amount of modulation sources, Plaits and BIA both really shine with lots of modulation so an LFO (Ochd, Batumi) or small envelope or function generator (ALM Pip Slope, Joranalogue Contour 1) I reckon would really add to your enjoyment of those sound sources. If you’re bringing everything into a DAW you’ll get much better effects with VSTs than with the Dual FX so would benefit more from a small analogue filter (Bastl Ikarie, MI Ripples) shaping your sounds in a way that’s much harder to replicate in software.

As with everything, we all have different preferences so ultimately go with whatever sings to you :)
-- wont

Thanks so much for this! I’ll definitely check all your recommendations out. I’ll most likely lose the the A-138 soon, and you’re right I could get a VCA and use it as a mixer as well - that makes perfect sense. These are all great options you mentioned - there’s just so many to choose from that have better bang for buck. I’m looking for modules with more than one function.

Between the Ochd and Batumi - which one do you prefer? I was also thinking about adding the Vermona FourMulator later to a second rack as it has sample and hold. The Kermit is another option as well, but any thoughts on that? Patch and Tweak book recommended it for the built in VCA. For now, do you think the LFO on PAM’s will suffice for modulating Plaits and BIA?

I’ll check the filters you mentioned. I was thinking of adding a Joranalogue Filter 8. Any thoughts on that? It self oscillates so I can use it as another sound source if I want. I would need VCA’s and Envelopes to make use of that feature right?

I just did another post on here replying to JimHowell1970 about how i’ll likely patch each module. Would be grateful to know what you think as well.