Very interesting discussion and it's giving me several ideas for my next filter!

As a kind of tangential question to this thread, I wonder what people consider their favorite "budget" VCFs to be, VCFs for under $200 that hit above their pricepoint in your opinion.
-- sparrowbred

I have the Feedback Lo-Fusion for around €100 which is very nice for a basic LP. It has a nice warm sound to it, which is what I wanted. I thought I'd save some money getting just an LP, but I miss a HP, of course. Getting the Hi-Fusion as well would still be quite cheap, but it starts eating up HP room. Still, if budget is important, you should check it out.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned [Steve's MS-22[(https://www.modulargrid.net/e/threetom-modular-steve-s-ms-22) yet. I mailed Tom, the creator, and he's obviously extremely dedicated to producing quality with a personal touch. Look it up on YouTube, it sounds great. Just don't add too many orders to the queue, will you? I'm still planning to order one myself in the coming months ;-)

Modular playlist on SoundCloud