alt text

I’m a beginner in the world of eurorack hoping to get some advice on my newly acquired setup here. My knowledge of eurorack terminology and the module functions are very low, so please excuse my ignorance.

My goal is to use the neutron and/or another synth like the Behringer Model D as my sound source(s) sequenced by the Black Seq which would be triggered by the Dnipro Dot to play rhythmically. I’ll then want to feed the sound sources into the dual fx for some reverb and delay which I’d then like to output into headphones or my audio interface to record into my DAW.

Let’s say I wanted to sequence osc 1 and osc 2 of the Neutron separately to the Black Seq CV1 and CV2 and basically have channel 1 and 2 of Black Sequencer triggered separately by Dnipro Dot. What would be the best way to go about this? Are there any additional modules needed to achieve this? At the moment, I’m only hearing one or the other triggered by the Dot for some reason. Perhaps I have it patched incorrectly.

If I wanted to sequence the Model D and Neutron, then would I need an audio/cv mixer? I assume I need something to sum the two signals together into one output so I could then patch into FX and then an audio interface module of some sort.

What module would you suggest for tracking into my DAW and listening through headphones? I was looking at something like the Intellijel μJack. Would you suggest any better alternatives?

Grateful for any help I could get!