redundancy? don't understand the concept within modular - duplication of functionality is useful - multiple voices = sometimes the need for use of similar modules on each voice - especially when some of these functions are in multi-function modules...

Well, in this case I have more S&H available than I use, so buying Kinks doesnt feel efficient, I'd much rather but the Jornalogue compare 2 and feel like the space being occupied is more broadly useful to me.

whats EAS? - not familiar!

Instruo's cascading logic module: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/instruo-eas

That is one of the reasons I don't have Maths, I'd rather use 20hp to have multiple components I can stitch together differently, and sometimes independently of each other.

No Maths is fantastic - get a maths - more than the sum of it's parts - see the 'maths illustrated supplement'!!! and all of the parts can be used independently!

Yeah, it just hasn't grabbed me at all.

I use my disting as a tape delay most of the time - even after buying a magneto to stop doing this!!! I'm a bit of a delay junky - lots of delay pedals too!

yeah, I'd say most of the time its being used for the tape delay when it isn't sound recording, I've barely used any of its other functions! (then I got the fx aid and took some of the pressure off of it)