Take this with a grain of salt, but I'm looking at this rack wondering, "Where is the movement?" I love unique voice modules, but it looks like a case of sexy-module-syndrome to me. I think I would want considerably more modulation and utility modules to attain drifting, shifting, ambient soundscapes. 3xMIA, Zadar, Quadrax, and Batumi have already been mentioned, and are good options. I think a Triple Sloths or Zlob Diode Chaos could introduce some uncertainty along with Marbles. A logic module or comparator like Joranalogue's Compare 2 would allow you to extract gates from CV sources to trigger other parts of your setup, etc. I would probably bypass Arbhar for now if you already have Beads. There is a lot more potential in the other voice modules that you have yet to unleash.
Pam's New Workout is awesome and a must-have in my opinion, but not exactly a fun hands-on module. It has Euclidean functions that might be conducive to ambient, but more of a set it and forget kind of thing in my experience. And yeah, an FX Aid XL would probably be fun too. Finally, +1 on the full-size MI Rings if you want to add that.
Just some thoughts on how I would approach your rack going forward. I'm just a random dude on the internet though, so don't put too much stock in what I say.
Above all, have fun.