ModularGrid Rack

Hello all,

The case above is currently 50% complete. The top row is what I own, the bottom row is what I would like to get next. With the top row I can get some cool patches going, but it feels pretty linear and I want to expand my possibilities. I've typically been using my subharmonicon and mother 32 as additional sound sources and mixing them in with Hyrlo, but I'd like to start filling up that second row now. I'm looking for some advice on where I go from here.

I had initially set out to create a rack that could be used for generative ambient music, but I understand that since I only have 6u 84hp to work with, it wouldn't really have enough room to shine and be a true generative system. I'm okay with that and am happy with it just being used for ambient / experimental rather than something truly generative.

I want to add Rings because I just love how it sounds and I think it would pair well with Plaits. I think I'll be okay with the smaller form factor since I typically set things and just let it run. I've had my eye on Arbhar as the 3rd and final sound source for a while now. The cost of it is really the only reason I don't have it yet. It'd be cool to mix in some real instruments and let Abhar work its magic on them.

I'm pretty much 100% set on data bender. It just suits my style and I think I'd enjoy having it as another effect.

I'm thinking PNW would be good since I'd like to have another module to use as the main clock or rhythm generator, plus some LFOs since I don't have any modulation yet. Then finally I added Links because I have no mults and sometimes I want to duplicate CV.

Assuming these 5 modules are a good fit, I'm thinking I still might need some more attenuation, another filter maybe, and perhaps another LFO for more modulation? I'd have 32hp of space remaining. What do y'all think?