You really put things in perspective about expanding.

The pam's was intended for some modulation, clocking, but I do need some random, that's why I also went with a wogglebug. Was also considering the verbos random sampling or the MI marbles, but some of the choices were indeed because I wanted a small rack. I also wanted to get a cold mac, but they're pretty much sold out everywhere... I may have to rethink my approach.
-- pipis93

NP

Personally I'd rather have Marbles than Wobblebug - more versatile IMO - you can even use it as a VCO (see divkid video on youtube) - I have both, well Marbles and an erica swamp (that's a descendant of their take on wobblebug)

Patience is a virtue - especially when it comes to module availability and even more so due to the pandemic - if you really want a specific module - try to have cash ready, use wigglehunt and the marketplace here, at modwiggler and for sale groups on facebook

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities