modules are ok I guess

not sure I'd have 2 distings, the moddemix or that mixer

how are you intending to clock the Pams? - are you intending to use it for modulation? it's great but hard synched to clock... which may or may not be what you want

as an audio engineering rack - I'm seeing effects processing - I'd want more effects - especially filters, more modulation sources (not synced) and much more in the way of utilities - use maths for other things and even 2 distings get used up pretty quickly if there's nothing else - and of these particularly vcas - not just for audio but also for cv - so a quad that can be used for both linear and exponential would be perfect something like veils

as I said before get a bigger case - that way you''l have space to expand - you will need it - and a bigger case now will work out cheaper in the long run - tiptop mantis is an excellent starter size - and is very hard to beat for value for money - hp/cost and quality of power supply
-- JimHowell1970

You really put things in perspective about expanding.

The pam's was intended for some modulation, clocking, but I do need some random, that's why I also went with a wogglebug. Was also considering the verbos random sampling or the MI marbles, but some of the choices were indeed because I wanted a small rack. I also wanted to get a cold mac, but they're pretty much sold out everywhere... I may have to rethink my approach.