The only thing not working for me is the ADSR. The light is not on, and I am getting no changes from it or triggers. I will have to check the power cable is in, and that it is working.

-- cj18

Before busting out the M3 screwdriver, try this... Turn all of the ADSR controls to the left (ie: very short to zero envelope behavior), then feed a gate pulse into it. Then, slowly bring up the Sustain level and Release time; your Attack and Decay controls should function as VERY short parts of the modulation signal without touching them. At that point, you should see/hear some proper function from the ADSR when its output is patched to either a modulation input or a VCA although you'll have to patch up a basic audio signal and feed that to a VCA. It can make sounds, but only when being clocked by an audio oscillator to bring the activity up into the audio range (and by using short ADSR values!!!); normally, you wouldn't send an envelope gen's output to your overall mix, as the actual envelope function isn't in an audible range.