So… it’s been a few months and my modular journey continues! Here’s where my setup currently sits and I’d love to get some updated feedback from the group-mind!

So the top three rows are my current setup, with the 4th row being modules that are about to arrive. The top 2 rows represent a Rackbrute 6U case setup vertically, while row 3 is a home built skiff that sits in front of the Rackbrute.

In the future, I plan to build another 6U + 3U enclosure to house the Moog trifecta along with additional sequencing, utility and mixing modules…

My goal continues to be dabbling with a mixture of ambient/generative along with a smattering of simple house and techno beats. I create my drum beats externally with a Roland TR-6S and am also syncing up an MS-20 and a Behringer Crave into my mix. When needed, I’m using an Arturia Keystep Pro as a sequencer and master clock.

I suppose I’m looking for efficiency/redundancy tips and guidance. I feel like I’m lacking in a couple important categories:

• internal multitrack sequencing alongside the Pam’s to drive the oscillators and other sound sources
  • stereo mixing output (I’m leaning towards a Befaco Stmix in kit form as a love the soldering/DIY aspect!)
  • pitch quantizing (the 2HP Tune doesn’t quite feel powerful/versatile enough)
  • more effects (😂)

Anyways, thanks for looking and would love some constructive tips and feedback…

Thanks everyone!