At some point when I feel I can afford it I'll probably get Make Noise Morphagene, you can record stuff into it and mangle.

The Freeze Button on Clouds lets you scroll through the position of the grains its playing.

Make Noise Mimeophon lets you lock (Hold) a loop and move through the Delay knob settings which if Clocked you can use fragments of loops for interesting parts.

I quite fancy a 2hp Loop Sound On Sound Looper, or 2! They look interesting for recording stuff in and even 2x of them for sorta fake stereo is waaaay cheaper than a Morphagene. But obviously lots different

Part of me is thinking about getting an iPad and a Looper App too as overall cost is better than modules when you think what else you can do with an iPad.

I'm sure someone will know more about the Data bender.
-- wishbonebrewery

@wishbonebrewery I have been looking at Morphogene too...20HP is the biggest size I could go for and its right at 20HP. The iPad idea is interesting...do you know of any apps offhand? I have an iPad which I was going to initially try to use for drums...using Arturia Beatstep Pro and their iPad app iSpark...I couldn't get it to work right then I think my Korg interface went bad so I haven't tried further.

JB