@ROSELJR just wants views on her poorly written and outdated article and has no idea what a modular synth could possibly be - as indicated by the absence of any build on her profile. She may one day realize that spending time on getting a few views on a blog article isn't worth anything especially when manual work is involved to get those views, don't pay attention ;-)
-- toodee

Perhaps so...but it did inspire me to debunk the PoE primacy for this purpose as well as to toss out a couple of new ideas for Eurorack power systems. Going with a BIG unipolar DC supply to an internal voltage regular/splitter with NO current limits would fix tons of power system confusionalities.

Besides, it's sort of fun to smack the crap out of some spammer, if only verbally. @ROSELJR needs to learn to not mess around with the STEM department!

-- Lugia

Oh yeah, very interesting discussions can stem from even the most uninteresting starter input :-)
Your answer reminded me of the long and interesting power distribution discussion that happened in the 1st episode of Feed The Monster with Kim Bjorg and Ben Divkid where Chris Meyer explained issues and solutions for his big case (the whole series is pretty cool IMO). As a pre-made "humble" case, I didn't really have to consider the power issues, but feel for the people who do...

--- Voltage control all the things ---